Please help promote the Children's Book Celebration contest to kids aged 6-12. Details are on the HPL website, http://www.houstonlibrary.org/enter-and-win and also on the flyers at circ. There are also 2 bulletin boards in the children's section promoting the contest, and a book display featuring Jarrett Krosoczka’s books on the early literacy computer table. If you're looking for the Lunch Lady books, they should be there!
The flyer says that people can mail in their entries, but they can also bring them to the branch, and I'll send them in for them (and save them the postage!) If you receive an entry (or a bunch of entries from a teacher), let me know, and I'll take care of them.
We usually have the most entries of any library in the system, and I'm very proud of that fact!
Thanks for your help promoting the contest!
Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment