We now have a Small Group Study Room. It is the room to the immediate right of the front door as the patrons enter. We will be able to use this for small study groups, small meetings, and anyone who wants to find a quiet place to study. I will put together a list of behaviors to post in the room. Let me know if there is anything that I should be sure to put in the list. I am thinking that the lights MUST be left on at all times. Regular library behavior is expected. What do you think about using music for study at low levels with the door closed?
Let's try to use it on a first-come-first-served basis for now. I am thinking to ask people to limit their use to 2 hours. I also think it is a good idea to prop the door open between uses to make sure the room airs out.
Thank you to JoAnn, Pino and everyone who had a hand in getting this ready!
John
No comments:
Post a Comment